What is included in the prices?
- fast & free WiFi
- towels & bathrobes
- parking space
- final cleaning
- private ski locker in the ski room (in summer perfect for your hiking and biking equipment)
- private sauna in each apartment
- Nespresso coffee
- bread roll service
- "Vino-Take" with drinks for withdrawal, settlement at check-out
- Games to borrow in the lounge
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at Omaela.
What payment options are available?
Payments can be made in cash and with all major credit cards.
Minimum stays and arrival days
In winter, stays from Sunday - Sunday (7 nights or 14 nights) are possible in the high season. In low and mid season also short stays from Thursday to Sunday or Sunday to Thursday.
In summer, a minimum stay of 3 nights applies.
What are the regular cancellation conditions?
- You can cancel free of charge up to 6 weeks before arrival.
- 6 weeks to 3 weeks before arrival date you have to pay 50% of the total costs.
- 3 weeks to 1 week before arrival date 70% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If you cancel within the last week before arrival, 90% of the total booking value will be charged.
In case of late arrival or early departure, the room rate will be charged in full.
Of course we will try to re-let the cancelled apartments. If we are successful, the cancellation fee will be waived!
Is travel insurance possible?
We recommend that you take out travel insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung. You can include this directly in your booking.